Competitive Salary Based On Experience
We're looking for a data analyst to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to work in the fast-paced web development and digital marketing industry to deliver innovative, quality and result-driven solutions.
You will have a keen eye for detail and be passionate about your work whilst working alongside other developers, designers & marketing specialists, embracing challenges for successful clients.
Working as part of a team at a unique web agency, you'll be working with the latest technologies and techniques to provide real-world result-driven solutions.
- Work to grow and manage our existing portfolio of PPC customers through data insights
- Create audiences to drive targeted ads
- Develop a strong understanding of the customers' brand and goals
- Communicate results, changes and enhancements with customers
- Run A/B split testing to create more effective ads
- Undertake research to identify opportunities
- Manage millions of pounds of ad spend per year
- Communicate and strategise based on data with the creative team
- Manage and work with the development team on conversion rate optimisation strategies
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Proficient with digital tools
- Ability to communicate directly with key stake holders
- Strong analytical skills
- Results-driven mindset
Work collaboratively in our open-plan office, where help is always available.
Work on a beautiful Mac with the best software to help achieve your best work.
We're not a conveyor belt - we build beautifully bespoke solutions.
Like coffee? Whether it's cappuccino or a latte, it's on tap.
Need a snack? We've got your favourite drinks and snacks to keep you going.
We provide training and actively encourage personal development.
Whether you'd rather get the train, cycle or park in the free car park, we've got it covered.
There's more to life than work. We've structured the company so that work doesn't get on top of your life.